Food Vendor Application
March 30, 2021
On behalf of the Pikeville-Bledsoe County Chamber of Commerce, you and your business are invited to join us at our annual Fall Festival Saturday, October 2, 2021. We are excited about your participation in the festival! We are in the early planning stages and will keep you updated with changes.
Fees for this year’s festival are as follows:
Registration received before August 15, 2021
Food Vendors Non-Electric: $25
Food Vendors Electric: $35
Non-Food Vendors Non-Electric: $15
Non-Food Vendors Electric: $25
Registration received before September 15, 2021
Food Vendors Non-Electric: $35
Food Vendors Electric: $45
Non-Food Vendors Non-Electric: $25
Non-Food Vendors Electric: $35
If you would like to set up a booth, please complete the attached invitation and return with your fee. Checks are to be made payable to the Pikeville-Bledsoe County Chamber of Commerce and may be mailed to P.O. Box 205, Pikeville, TN 37367, 423-447-2791. Please let us know if you need a booth number for your tax purposes.
A Vendor Map with your designated arrival time, as well as unloading and loading times, will be posted to the Fall Festival Facebook Page for your convenience. All spaces are outdoors measuring a minimum of 10 x 10 feet. If you require more than one space, please notify us. If you have further questions, please email or contact the chamber office. We look forward to seeing you at the Fall Festival!
Heather Reed-Poston, Suzanne Boynton Fulmer, Johnny Harrison
Fall Festival Vendor Committee email@example.com
BTC Fiber Valley Fest
May 1st and 2nd, 2021
Food Vendor Information
Jessica Austin-(931)703-4304, Pam Mooneyham-(423)488-9483, or
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.valleyfestonline.com
1. EARLY registration deadline is March 15, 2021. Spaces cost $75.00 per 12’x12’ space for 2 days.
2. After March 15, 2021, spaces cost $95.00 per 12’x12’ space for 2 days, upon availability.
3. Electricity will be an additional $25.00 for both days. The number of these spaces are limited.
4. You can apply and pay through our website at www.valleyfestonline.com or you can fill out the application
included and submit with payment to the address provided. Payment is due with application, which must be postmarked on or before March 15, 2021 to receive the discount price.
5. Each vendor will receive 1 parking pass per each space purchased.
6. Location requests will be considered first come-first-served and honored when possible.
7. Each vendor is responsible for their own sales tax of 9.75%.
8. Setup begins Friday, April 30th from 5:00-8:00 pm and must be complete by 8:00 am on Saturday morning, May 1st. The board requests that booths remain open until 9:00 pm on Saturday and 5:00 pm on Sunday.
9. Anyone not set up on Friday night is required to check in between 5:00 and 7:00 am CDT on Saturday,
10. Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, chairs, power strips, electrical cords, tie downs for tent, etc.
11. Vehicles will NOT be allowed in the vendor area after 8:00 am Saturday without permission of a festival official and all vehicles MUST be moved to the vendor parking area by 8:00 am. Absolutely NO unattended vehicles may be left on the grounds the night before the festival.
12. Vendors will have from 5:30 to 8:00 pm to pack up on Sunday, May 2nd. For safety reasons no vehicles
will be allowed in the vendor area before 5:30 pm CDT.
13. To prevent accident or injury, any vendor wishing to leave early MUST notify a festival official. With
permission, booths that can be packed up and “walked out” will be allowed to do so. NO vehicles will be allowed in the vendor area before 9:00 pm on Saturday and before 5:30 pm on Sunday without the permission and escort of a festival official.
14. Each vendor is responsible for leaving their vendor area in the same condition that it was originally received,
i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
15. Each applicant will receive a confirmation letter, parking permit, and site map with booth number mailed at least two weeks prior to the event.
16. This event occurs rain or shine! Be prepared for wind, rain, and/or heat/cold.
17. Vendor fees are non-refundable unless your booth has been denied by Valley Fest officials. Valley Fest has the right to deny any vendor. If denied, there will be a full refund of fees.
18. All vendors are required to show proof of liability insurance and read and sign the attached waiver.
Please fill out the vendor application completely.
19. All vendors will be in compliance with all Covid 19 regulations by wearing masks and gloves.
20. Valley Fest has a “no pets allowed” policy.
21. Check-in will be on site in the new building.
22. The food inspector will start making all inspections starting at 8:00am on Saturday May 1st. The food
inspector cost is $30. REMINDER that food must be prepared on-site.
If you prefer to print & mail your application click the download button.
Please read the VF Invitation & Food Vendor Information sections above.
After submission of your application, a Valley fest representative will email you acknowledging that your application has been received and will pass to you instructions upon the payment type you selected below.
You will need to email your Proof of Insurance to email@example.com
Or, you can bring your Proof of Insurance with you if delivering payment or mail a copy if making payment by mail.
Food Vendor Application Form
NOTE: By clicking the Submit button you acknowledge that you have read all of the information, rules, and regulations and agree to be bound by this contract.
Once you have submitted your application above, you can make the payment for your application using the online service below. Your application will be attached with your online payment.
$10 off each 10×10 space using the code APRIL15 – good until April 15, 2021.
Waiver: Valley Fest, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any vendor application. Should this occur, all fees will be refunded. The Vendor shall defend, save, and hold harmless the City of Dunlap, Valley Fest, Inc., their respective officers, agents, board members, staff, volunteers, sponsors and assigns from any claims, damages, losses, liability, or expense which may arise, and shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, accident, theft, weather, acts of God, vandalism, or any other loss or injury whatsoever or not specifically described herein, whether past, present, or future. Booths are NOT insured by the City of Dunlap, Valley Fest, Inc., or any sponsoring agents. Exhibitor must make provisions for safeguarding their goods. Exhibitor must have replacement cost insurance for all personal property. Exhibitor assumes full liability for protecting, care, and maintenance of exhibitor’s property.
ANY VENDOR NOT HOLDING VALID LIABILITY INSURANCE EXHIBITS AT THEIR OWN RISK AND ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY.
Please sign to acknowledge that you have read all of the information, rules, and regulations and agree to be bound by this contract.
I have enclosed a check or money order made payable to Valley Fest, Inc. and have attached Proof of Insurance.